Main focus of position is the financial operation of the crew area of the vessel, in all areas related to crew where cash is handled or transacted.
- Responsible for production and / or checking of VVCSL payroll, prepaid gratuity payments and beverage commission payments.
- Cost control – coordinates with Crew Services Manager to ensure that all charges for transportation, ground expenses, etc are collected from crew signing off on nonscheduled movement (i.e. terminations, resignations).
- Responsible for maintenance of crew accounts, ensuring that any outstanding balances are paid, and collecting payments from crew during scheduled hours.
- Responsible for crew money transfer services (i.e. E-Funds, GMTs), following through from initial deposit by crew, transfer of funds to agent via VVCSL, and collection / deposit at destination. Communicates with accounting and agency facilitating the transfers as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that copies of Filipino allotments are sent to VVCSL
- Accounting following monthly payroll.
- Responsible for collecting VVCSL crew charges from crew (ticket costs, uniforms, required deposits, and miscellaneous charges) each payroll and deposit of same into VVCSL web system.
- Responsible for collection of ticket sale proceeds on behalf of Europe USA Travel and deposit of same into EUSA web system.
- Refunds to VVCSL crew for authorized expenses (i.e. medicals or tickets purchased with authorization) in accordance with VVCSL operations procedures.
- Production of monthly VVCSL payroll analysis report and forwarding to authorized and relevant parties.
- Other duties as directed by Business Office Manager.
- Prepare appraisals for individuals under their remit in accordance with Virgin Voyages policies.
- Attends passenger functions as required by Head of Department.
- Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as required by Head of Department.
- Ensures that the set standards are kept and staff members work according to their respective job descriptions.