Rock Star Manager
Rock Star Manager
This 'someone' will look after our suite guests and ensure that they have the best holiday at sea.
- Responsible for the correct handling of work arising daily/per cruise/monthly according to Virgin Voyages standards.
- Monitors Guest satisfaction and feedback and acts on any complaints or requests.
- Supports, coaches and trains Help Desk Staff to meet the standards required in their job roles.
- Keeps and maintains accurate records of discussions/correspondence with guests and communicates all complaints onboard to Guest Services Director.
- Monitors and reports to Sailor Services Director regarding ship’s funds and cash availability.
- Investigate and solve Sailor complaints and problems and issues refunds/compensation/goodwill gestures in agreement with Hotel Director.
- Monitors work and rest hours and attendance for all help desk staff ensuring they meet MLC regulations.
- Carries out administration for the vessels Customs and Immigration clearances along with ship’s documentation when entering/leaving Port.
- Responsible for the manner and appearance of the Help Desk Staff.
- Organizes the preparation and processing of all administrative requirements for guests throughout the voyage such as embarkation/disembarkation activities, preparation and completion of guests billing and settlement of accounts.
- Monitors and performs cash transactions required by Guests including but not limited to traveler’s checks, currency exchange, gratuity adjustments and settlement of accounts.
- Provides information and general assistance to all guests when required.
- Prepare appraisals for individuals under their remit in accordance with Virgin Voyages policies.
- Attends passenger functions as required by Head of Department.
- Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as required by Head of Department.
- Ensures that the set standards are kept and staff members work according to their respective job descriptions.