The Storekeeper is responsible of a warehouse inventory location, including receiving, storing, inventorying and issuing of Hotel and Food and Beverage related items.
What's expected and what you'll be up to
- Responsible of Receiving, Storing, and Issuing Food, Beverage, Hotel, or Cleaning Products used by the Food Department.
- Must participate in the Loading of all products necessary to the operation of the Food Dept.
- Ensures requisitions are prepared and delivered in a timely manner and in accordance with the requisition timetable.
- Ensure appropriate FIFO Rotation is in place in his area and report any issue to the Procurement Manager.
- Must, according to schedule, participate in the cleaning of all storage facilities according to the Public Health procedures and standards.
- Takes scheduled and end of voyage physical inventory of his store according to the Procurement Manager instruction.
- Individual responsibilities will be assigned by the Head Storekeeper / Procurement Manager and the Food & Beverage Director with on the job training concerning the cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable with all the cleaning materials and chemicals, taking the necessary precautions to avoid any bodily injuries or damages to the Ship’s Property.
- Must report for duties on assigned times; follow his/her Superiors instructions in line with the Company’s Rules and Regulations.